Chicken skewers with black cherry BBQ sauce
Bereidingstijd: 20 min. cook time
View the requirements
- 6 tbsp Hero black cherry jam
- 450 g Chicken filet
- 4 tbsp Ketchup
- 2 tbsp White wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 tbsp Smoked paprika spice
- 2 - Shallots
- 1 pinch of Pepper and salt
- Frying pan
- Fry the shallots in olive oil for 5 minutes on low heat until the they’re glassy.
- Add the ketchup, Hero black cherry jam, Worcestersauce, white wine vinegar, smoked paprika spice, pepper and salt and bring all to boil.
- Turn the heat down and let it boil gently for 10 minutes until the sauce begins to thicken.
- Cut the chicken fillets into pieces and put them on the skewers.
- Season the chicken with olive oil, pepper and salt then grill each side 4 to 5 minutes until golden brown.
- Serve the chicken skewers with the BBQ sauce.