Pancake pie with Hero strawberry jam
View the requirements
- 1 jar(s) Hero Strawberry Jam
- 500 g Strawberries
- 500 g Raspberries
- 500 g Cherries
- 300 g Blackberries
- 8 - Kiwis
- 5 - Apricots or nectarines
- 3 - Branches of mint
- 5 - Pancakes (ready-to-eat or pre-made)
- Frying pan
If you choose to prepare the pancakes yourself, you can start with this. If not; then you can get started with the fruit.
- Wash the fruit first then cut the strawberries and kiwis into slices. Cut the cherries in half and remove the seeds. Also cut the apricots or nectarines in half to remove the kernel, then cut them into slices.
- Mix all the fruit together in a bowl
- Heat the pancakes, this can be done in a microwave or in a pan.
- When the pancakes are ready, put the first on a large plate.
- Spread the strawberry jam on the pancakes and scatter some fruit over it.
- Then place the second pancake on top of the first, spread the jam on it and scatter some fruit on top.
- Repeat this process until all pancakes are covered in fruit and jam.
Chop the mint into pieces and spread these over the top to finish off the cake. Cut the cake into slices and serve straight away.