Chestnut & Hazelnut Squares
Bereidingstijd: 45 min. cook time
20 min. preparation time
View the requirements
- 500 g ground hazelnut
- 500 g Hero Chestnut Puree
- 500 g icing sugar
- 33 g vanilla sugar
- 500 g eggs
- 120 g liquid butter
- pastry frame 44x24x5 cm
This recipe makes 1 cakes, with 33 squares.
1. Mix the ground hazelnuts, hazelnuts, ground, Hero chestnut puree, icing and vanilla sugar together in a bowl.
2. Add the eggs and liquid butter to the mix and mix it all together until it becomes a creamy texture.
3. Spread the paste equally on the prepared pans and smooth out.
4. Roll out the cake dough (44x24 cm) to a rectangular shape. Place the dough sheet on greased baking trays. Spread Hero raspberry jam on top and sprinkle with sultanas.
5. Bake the dough in the oven at medium temperature for about 40-50min. with an open vent.
6. Once baked and completely cooled down, cut the finished products into 4x8 cm sized pieces and sprinkle icing sugar on top.