Mango Caramel Trifles
View the requirements
- For the vanilla Chantilly cream - makes 1 liter
- 1 l uht cream
- 200 g icing sugar
- to taste
- 1 pinch of vanilla
- 500 g mango in cubes
- for the topping
- 2 tbsp Hero Caramel Topping
- 5 - crumbled butter cookies
For the vanilla Chantilly cream:
1) In an electric mixing bowl, combine all the ingredients and let it chill for 30minutes in the refrigerator.
2) With the whisk, mix on medium speed until it is hard.
To assemble the trifle:
1) In a transparent jar, layer cream and mango.
2) Top with cookie crumbles and Hero Caramel topping.
- Mango can be replaced with any fruit.
- For a stiffer textured mousse, gelatin can be added to whipped cream (10-15g per liter of cream).
- Hero Caramel topping can be replaced with Hero Chocolate, or other fruit toppings.